Latest NewsWe are happy to announce that creation of our new website! Please feel free to send us comments you may have. Also, we have a new Facebook page, we plan on posting lots of photos! "Like" us and follow at: Harrison Fpcc
CurriculumAt First Presbyterian Children's community, we are passionate about early childhood education. We are proud to offer age-appropriate classroom activities using Adventures in Learning, an Arkansas approved comprehensive early childhood curriculum. Some highlights from our program include:
- Classroom activities are planned to be engaging and fun with the purpose of helping children succeed socially, academically, and spiritually.
- Teachers and staff focus on each child as an individual.
- We provide a stimulating atmosphere for learning along with a secure loving environment.
- Every child is encouraged and has the opportunity to reach milestones and personal achievements at their own pace.
- Children engage in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor experiences.
- Close parent-teacher interaction to ensure the best care for each child.