Latest NewsWe are happy to announce that creation of our new website! Please feel free to send us comments you may have. Also, we have a new Facebook page, we plan on posting lots of photos! "Like" us and follow at: Harrison Fpcc
Welcome...Thank you for your interest in First Presbyterian Children's Community! We are pleased to provide loving care for children ages 6 weeks through Pre-kindergarten. We also have an after school & Summer Program for children in grades K-5th.
FPCC offers a wide range of creative and physical activities for children in each age group. We are proud to provide children with the opportunity to experience a variety of hands-on art projects, and child centered thematic units. Additionally, we offer plenty of indoor and outdoor play experiences to keep little ones engaged, active, and happy.
Quick Facts & Highlights about FPCC:
- Open 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Flat-rate tuition; same amount every month
- Safe & Secure facilities
- Daycare Cameras by ChildrenView.com
- Video Monitoring with parent access in all Classrooms & Play spaces
- Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum for all age groups
- Nutritious Meals and Snacks
- Qualified, Caring, and Experienced Staff
- Parents are always welcome. We encourage parents to visit/participate in class events and activities
- School Day Out activities are available for enrolled K-5th students on days public schools are closed